Friday, March 28, 2014

Green, that I love you green~

Ok, that title makes even less sense in english than it does in spanish...

Hello!

It didn't took me much time to update so yey for me. This time, together with some swatches, I'll post the design that I'm wearing right now (I should be posting the one I did for the Independance Day of my country, which we celebrated last month... I'll do that later).

Anyway, let's start with this, should we?






This time I'm wearing a gorgeous apple green polish from the dominican brand Kriss, by Miss Key. I'm not a fan of local brands because they tend to be awfull  not particulary good, but this one surprised me before so I thought of giving it another try. I regret nothing.


The polish is opaque enough that with one coat I couldn't see the tips of my nails. It dried fast and it doesn't have a strong smell. I don't even have to mention how gorgeous the colour is.


I'm not wearing top coat and you can see how shiny it is. 


One of my favorite colours is apple green (probably given to the fact that I love Granny Smith apples) so I was drawn to this polish inmediately I saw it on the shelf. It looks amazing on my skin tone too, which is a plus.  

Now, let's move onto the design.

I did a lady bug design in the past, inspired by another one that I saw, but I wanted to do another one again. This time with this gorgeous green background.


Even if I like the result, I think I should have used green instead of red to do the polka dots. Especially giving the fact that my red polish was being troublesome and dried too quickly, so there are strands of it around some dots.




Well, that's it for my part. Until next time.

Bye bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment