Thursday, September 3, 2015

Abstract Rainbow Flowers




Hello, there!


I had this blog abandoned for far too long, and since I'm dedicating myself to my nailart blogging more seriously, I decided to go back to this place. There are things that you can't talk about freely on Instagram or Facebook so this place is idoneous for that.

I'm planing on doing it both in english and spanish, to cover both languages.

This design was made when I was still trying to get the hung of stamping. At that time, I only had my double-sided Konad stamper, that's why the stamping isn't perfectly aligned. But I think I did ok despite that.

Also, sorry for the blurred lines. My "top coat" (that wasn't actually a top coat per se) smudged it a little bit despite my efforts.



Tuve este blog abandonado por demasiado tiempo, y dado el hecho de que he estado dedicándome más seriamente a mi bloggeo de nailart, decidó volver a este lugar. Hay cosas de las cuales no puedes hablar libremente en instagram o facebook así que este lugar me parece idóneo para eso.

Estoy planeando hacerlo en inglés y español para cumplir ambos idiomas.

Este diseño fue hecho cuando aún trataba de cogerle el truquito a estampar. En ese entonces, sólo tenía mi estampador doble de Konad; es por eso que el estampado no está perfectamente alineado. Pero creo que lo hice bien a pesar de todo.

También, siento lo de las líneas borrosas. Mi "top coat" (que no era exactamente eso), lo arrastró un poco a pesar de mis esfuerzos.





For this design I used:

  • An assortment of rainbow polishes. 
  • A white polish for the base of the gradient.
  • A black polish for the stamping. Since this was one of my first stampings, I used a regular black polish instead of a speacial one. 
  • Pueen49 stamping plate from the Love Elements Collection. You can purchase it on amazon or directly from their page.
  • Top coat. Please use a good one and remember to "float" the brush on top of the nail to avoid smudging the design. 
  • Synthetic brush/toothpick with a little bit of cotton twisted on the tip and some nail polish remover/acetone for clean up.



Para este diseño usé:


  • Una variedad de esmaltes en tonos del arcoiris.
  • Un esmalte blanco para la base del gradiente. 
  • Un esmalte negro para estampar. Dado que este es uno de mis primeros estampados, usé un negro regular en vez de uno especial.
  • La placa Pueen49 de la colección Love Elements. Pueden comprar en amazon o directamente en su página
  • Top coat. Por favor usen uno bueno y recuerden "flotar" la brocha sobre la uña para evitar arrastrar el diseño.
  • Pincel sintético/palillo con un poquito de algodón envuelto en la punta y un poco de removedor de esmalte o acetona para la limpieza. 





No comments:

Post a Comment