Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Fall Nail Art # 1


Hello there, girls.


I have so many designs from last year that I haven't posted that is not funny. That's the reason why you are going to find some out-of-season nailart posted randomly here until I get on track. Sorry for that. 

This one was made on auttum last year and even when the gradient wasn't how I wanted it to be, I really like how the stamping looks. 




Tengo tantos diseños del año pasado año que todavía no he publicado que no es gracioso. Esa es la razón por la que van a encontrar muchos diseños fuera de temporada publicados esporadicamente aquí hasta que encuentre el ritmo. Siento mucho eso. 

Este fue hecho antes en otoño del año pasado y aún cuando el gradiente no quedó como me hubiera gustado, realmente me gustó como quedó el estampado. 




For this design I used:

  • Cooper polish. Mine is from Amuse Cosmetics. Sadly, it doesn't have a name. 
  • Metallic Green polish. The one I used is "Carribean Frost" from Wet 'n Wild. 
  • Matte Top Coat. I used Super Matte Suface Oil from Born Pretty Store.
  • Black polish for the stamping. 
  • BM-H11 from the Holiday Collection from Bundlemonster. You can also find the same image, larger, on BPL-026 from Born Pretty Store
I hope you like it. I'll see you in the next post.





Para este diseño utilicé:

Esmalte bronce. El que utilicé es de Amuse Cosmetics. Lamentablemente, no tiene nombre. 
Esmalte verde metálico. El que usé es "Caribbean Frost" de Wet 'n Wild.
Top Coat Mate. Usé "Super Matte Suface Oil" de Born Pretty Store.
Esmalte negro para estampar.
Placa BM-H11 de la colección Holiday de Bundle Monster. Pueden también encontrar esa misma imagen pero más grande, en la placa BPL-026 de Born Pretty Store

Espero que les guste. Los veré en el siguiente post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment