Tuesday, September 8, 2015

On The Road



Hello there again.




Here I come with another old design that I didn't had the chance to share with you. This one wasn't what I was expecting it to be and I have to admit that I didn't like it at the end. The problem was that it took me too long and too much effort to actually stamp the images. And you can clearly see that the stamp it's not perfect at all. Not the fault of the plate but of the stamper.


Aquí vengo con otro diseño viejo que no tuve oportunidad de compartir con ustedes. Este no era lo que estaba esperando que fuera y tengo que admitir que no me gustó al final. El problema fue que me tomó demasiado tiempo y esfuerzo estampar las imagenes. Y ustedes pueden ver claramente que no fue un trabajo perfecto. No fue culpa de la placa sino del estampador.



For this design I used:

  • A light/pigeon grey polish. You can also use a darker grey to resemble better the colour of the asphalt. This one is Valencia from Miss Marion.
  • A black polish for the stamping.
  • The stamping plate is Pueen42 from the Love Elements Collection from Pueen. You can purchase it from amazon or directly from their page


I used two different stampers, a squishy firm I got from Born Pretty Store and finally my trusthworthy but extremely firm Konad Double-Sided. I only used it for the little finger and pointer and you can see the difference in the images. That one is much crisp and dark than the other ones. And it also doesn't have any bald spots. 

All in all, I hope you like it more than I did. 


                                                                      


Para este diseño utilicé:

  • Un esmalte gris claro o gris paloma. Pueden también utilizar un gris más oscuro que se parezca al color del asfalto. Este es Valencia de Miss Marion.
  • Un esmalte negro para estampar.
  • La placa es Pueen42 de la colección Love Elements de Pueen. Pueden comprar el set en amazon o directamente desde su página web


Utilicé dos estampadores diferentes, un "squishy firm" (lo que vendría siendo "blando pero firme" en español) que compré en Born Pretty Store y finalmente mi confiable pero extremadamente duro Konad doble cara. Sólo lo usé para el meñique e índice y ustedes pueden ver la diferencia en las imágenes. Esa es mucho más nítida y oscura que las demás. Y esa tampoco tiene espacios vacíos.

A pesar de todo, espero que les guste. 


See you in the next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment