Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Purple Power! - Stamping Month Week 1

Hi, hi~

Since I haven't stamped my nails that much (probably just two times. I tend to stamp other people's nails more than mine) I decided to make April an "stamping month", that way I'll be wearing only stamping designs on my nails these 4 weeks. I know I did the Captain America Design this month, also, but that was just for one day so it doesn't count.

I also know the month is almost finishing, and that I took my time updating this blog, but the up side is that I made every single design for the month so it is just a matter of updating the blog.

Shall we begin?



I started painting my nails two coats with this duo chromatic purple polish from The Face Shop. This one is PP409. Looking for it online I found that TFS have another polish (purple as well) with this name, but that one is a glitter polish. Just wanted to point that out if you wanted to buy this one in particular.


It is actually a little bit lighter than it looks in the pictures. 





The day after I painted my nails (I like to stamp my nails the next day to give them a chance to be completely dry and to show my base colour around a little bit xD), I stamped the design on top with a black polish (I don't know if you can get K.M.X. Polishes on your country, but their black is amazing for stamping. it's even better than Wet 'n Wild's Black Creme). 


That particular plate is from the "Love Elements 24E" 2013 collection from Pueen. If you want to see every desing of this collection, just click here.

This is the result:


It disappointed me a little bit that the base colour looked darker when I stamped the design over it. But it looked pretty nonetheless.



That's everything for this post. The next (probably) is going to be about me getting crazy about the new stamping set from Pueen.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment