Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Of Flowers and Swirls - Stamping Month Week #2

Hi, hi~~

I'm so far behind with my posts that this stamping month thing is so... outdated alreadt. I think this was from April... lol I've started this self-impossed challenge because I didn't had much experience stamping my own nails by that time and I really wanted to practice. So I made up that excuse xD 

This mani is from the second week of that month and I had to try a lot to be able to get this polish as close to reality as it is.



This is Santee Plus "Flower Pink", a very bright hot pink. The formula was good and the application was very smooth. My only problem with this brand is that the smell of some of their polishes is really strong; stronger than Kleancolors, in my opinion. But they have so many beautiful shades that I forgot about how much I dislike it everytime.

This particular polish looks neon by itself, without any design or topcoat on top, and if it weren't for the fact that they have an actual neon pink, I would say this is one too.


This is two coats without any topcoat. The colour in the bottle looks ligher than it looks on the nails. Now, onto the design. 

This flower pattern is from plate #38 from Pueen Love Elements Collection. I'm so dissapointed in the fact that my stamper (the original konad double sided one) didn't picked up the image well. You can see some missing parts on every nail. I'll try next time with my new stampers and see if I can get a better result. 



As you can see, the base colour look a little bit more subdued after the stamping and the top coat. But it was a really nice shade of pink anyway. Still very bright, but not neon.


Despite everything, and that I'm not really a fan of wearing pink in my nails, I liked this design and the colour. It was eye-catchy and it looked really cute. Everyone that saw it, loved it and complimented me a lot, which was a bonus xD.

Well, this is everything for now. I'll be posting all the designs I've made after this one on later dates. 

Hugs and cookies from me. 

Bye bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment