Thursday, January 2, 2014

Some old desings



To start the blog I'll post some old designs that I made in the past year. They are nothing too elaborated (nothing in this blog will be, unless it's related to stamping) so, sorry for that. This post will probably will be a good way to show how much I'll be improving.

Feel free to ask me how to made them. They are really easy to do and you don't need any special tools either. Some of them are inspired from other designs, I'll be linking them under the pictures.






You'll need 30 stripes of tape to be able to to this on both of your hands.
Necesitaran 30 tiras de cinta adhesiva para poder hacer este diseño en ambas manos.







This was inspired by Cutepolish.







Inspired by Cutepolish




 Inspired by CutePolish







Inspired by The Sugar Cube



Inspired by Polish Obsession


Inspired by ElleandDish


 Inspired by Polishpedia


Inspired by The Polish Well

No comments:

Post a Comment